Kim Richardson is an author, teacher, motivational speaker, coach, mentor, ordained minister, and certified Mind Body Spirit Practitioner. Through sharing her own personal experiences, she empowers individuals to transform their lives. She helps individuals to heal, forgive and expand without judgment. Her passion is helping people discover their true gifts and how to use them in the world. Kim teaches with unconditional love as she hopes it will have a ripple effect in the world.
Kim has a love and passion for food. She loves creating high vibrational dishes and uses this passion to cook for others in her catering business.
Kim resides in Northern Arizona where she enjoys the warm weather and sunshine with her fiancé’, Symon and their two fur babies, Hudson and Casey.
Connect with Kim on Facebook:
Living Your Purpose
Spiritual Leaders Top Picks
365 Days of Angel Prayers
High Vibe Eating
Teaching for 21 years
Mind, Body, Spirit Practitioner
Guest or Featured Speaker:
Sunlight Alliance Healing Center
Barnes and Noble
Changing Hands Book Store
Payson Book Festival
Several Cosmetology Schools
The Journey Expo
The Time Out Shelter
Just a Few of Kim's Speaking Topics & Workshops:
Walking the Journey of Grief
High Vibe Eating
The Law of Attraction
Surving and Healing from Domestic Violence
The Art of Forgiveness
The Keys to Success
Healing your Inner Child
- I love teaching and connecting with others.
- I love working with kids and teens.
- I love Mexican food, really... I could eat it every day.
- Scubadiving is a huge passion and I am a certified Divemaster.
- I love everything to do with the ocean, the energy it brings to me is like no other.
- My life is full of adventure, I love to travel.
- I am getting married on 5/5/2018 to Mr. Wonderful.
- I have 2 dogs that I love like my children.
- I am a sagittarius through and through.
- I am a bit of a rock hoarder, especially heart shaped ones.
- Music is huge in my life, I have a song for everything... just ask.
- I am blessed beyond words and have so much gratitude in my heart.
Professional Headshots and Imagery by Karen Shell and Melissa Corter: